We comply fully with the EU Consumer Contracts Regulations. You are entitled to cancel your order and return items* at any time within 14 working days of receiving your goods.
After this time returns will be considered but will be at our discretion (unless faulty or within a specific warranty period) and initial order postage may not be refunded. Please email us if you have any questions.
1. Gaining Returns Authorisation
If you wish to cancel an order under these terms, you will need to email us within 14 working days of receiving your item(s) and gain returns authorisation. You then have 14 days to return the item(s). The cancellation period ends on the expiry of the period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you received the goods.
2. Checking your items for Return
Items should be returned with in the same condition as it arrived. You can handle the goods as if you were assessing them in a shop:
- Trying on a jeans, t-shirts, shirts, jackets etc. without wearing the item for any considerable period of time bar checking you are happy with size/fit etc. This would be like trying on clothes in a fitting room. This environment should be smoke free.
- We provide intimate items generally heat-sealed into plastic bags so you may inspect the item before opening the hygiene seal. Opening the hygiene seal means you will not be able to send the item back (unless faulty). Every effort should be made by the customer to correctly identify the size of any intimate product they may need to avoid disappointment. Please contact us if there is not a size guide available, or if you have any queries at all.
- Lubricants/sprays/liquids/polishes must not be sampled or opened.
- Boots/shoes may be tried on and laced up, but not worn for any considerable period of time, or worn outside.
We can make a deduction if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
3. Preparing your item for Return
Item(s) do not have to be returned with their original packaging, but wherever possible we ask that customers keep hold of tags, polythene packaging, protective wrapping and boxes to make returns safer.
Please package your item safely and securely for the return journey - please take special care if your item is fragile or delicate.
You will be provided a returns note with a specific address and space to include your order number and date of posting.
4. Posting your Return
When posting the parcel to us please take reasonable care as we cannot take responsibility for items lost in the post. We strongly recommend using an tracked postal service for this - monitor the progress of your package if tracking is available.
Keep your receipt and/or proof of postage until you are certain the item has arrived back with us.
You are responsible for the cost of return postage, unless your item is faulty or we did not send you the correct item.
For customers outside of the EU, you *must* mark the customs forms as "Returned Goods" - if this is not completed, we may be charged import fees for your goods and we may omit these charges from your refund. If you are unsure of how to do this, please ask your shipping agent for assistance.
5. Receipt of Refunds
We can process your refund upon provision of your postal receipt (photo/scan) - please send it to us once you have posted the item. This may take one to two working days (sometimes longer in busier periods).
If you do not provide a photo or scan of your postal receipt, once the return is received, we will confirm receipt and process your return and applicable refund. This may take one to two working days (sometimes longer in busier periods).
Your refund will be for the cost of the items purchased. It will exclude the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you (i.e if you opted for a Royal Mail Tracked service at £4.99 and a lesser service was available at £3.99, then we will refund you £3.99 of shipping fees).*
If you are only returning one item from a multiple item order, then this will take into account the shipping cost of the other products (i.e. if your order was for four items, and you returned one of these items, then we would refund the difference between the cost for four items and three items at the same service.)
For returns from outside of the EU, we will only refund the cost of delivery if your order is incorrect or faulty.
*Under the terms and conditions of the EU Consumer Contracts Regulations we have the right to refuse returns (unless faulty) due to the nature of the items. These items include underwear, cockrings, cocksheathes, ballstretchers, nipple toys, dildos, gags, butt plugs, genital, and medical toys. We also reserve the right to refuse returns of Made to Order/Customised items (including rubber and furniture).