Certain Rubber, Electro, Sling Frames and Fetters products will have an indicator as to the length of time it takes to create and dispatch the item. Some of these products may be dispatched separately if you have other items in your order. But in most cases we will attempt to ship your whole order together.
- Some Fetters items can take up to 6 working weeks to be created and dispatched - this should be reflected in the product description.
- All of our Electro gear can take up to 10 working days to be made in our Electro Workshop.
- Sling Frames can take up to 10 working days to be dispatched.
- F-Machines and accessories can take up to 10 working days to be dispatched.
- Rim Seats and accessories can take up to 15 working days to be dispatched.
Pre-Orders are products that are either on their way to us, or in high demand. Whilst we aim to avoid Pre-Orders where possible, sometimes demand will outstrip supply. For items that are Pre-Order, we will never guarantee sales without stock.
Whilst we strive to keep this information correct, it can change without notice and may change after you have placed your order. In busy periods (e.g. Christmas) this may be longer. We will endeavour to keep you informed of any changes to lead times.
Whilst your product is in the pre-order process or being created, your order status will remain as “Processing”.
Please note that Made to Order/Pre-Order items ordered with an expedited shipping option will still take their indicated working weeks to manufacture i.e. if you place an order with Royal Mail Next Working Day by 1pm, your order should be delivered the next working day after the Made to Order/Pre-Order time limit has elapsed or the dispatch date, whichever is sooner.